National Sales Manager, Vietnam
Salary VND90,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 07 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive National Sales Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious manufacturer of network cameras based in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you have full revenue responsibility for Vietnam. Leading a diverse team of dynamic and highly-motivated employees, it is absolutely key that you have a hands-on, lead from the front approach to sales management as well as having the ability to grow and develop people for different roles in Vietnam.
- Development of a long-term business plan, providing input to adjust the business plan over time and fine tuning the targets for the team
- Responsible for implementing the business plan and manage the tactical plans as well as key account plans in order to secure both short and long-term revenue
- Building and managing channels, alliance partners and end user relationships.
- Ownership of the Channel program in Vietnam. Set expectations to partners, monitor sales activities and change partner status levels. Monitor online sales activities by partners and terminate partners that violate the partner program agreement
- Grow, manage and develop the Vietnam sales team. Work closely with the Regional HR function to achieve an active and relevant retention agenda
- Responsible for creating a positive and open feedback culture in the team
- Conduct monthly sales reviews with sales team
- Perform country level approvals of pricing and expenditure
- Ownership of monthly country report to the region
- Work with PR firms in creating articles, and attending to interviews from the press
- Work with marketing department to determine what shows to exhibit at, marketing promotions, and publications to advertise
- Work co-operatively with the support functions in Singapore and Lund, Sweden
To succeed in the National Sales Manager job, you must have sales & channel development and people management experience
- University degree in Business or related field
- At least ten years' work experience, with at least five years in channel sales management and three years in solutions sales
- At least three years’ experience in people management with a solid track record as a good leader with personal values
- Have a proven sales track record from either the IT or Physical Security industry
- Experience in strategic planning as well as managing sales operation
- High proficiency in English and Vietnamese language
- Effective public speaking and communication skills
- Ability to build credible relationships with diverse audiences
- Ability to grasp technical terms – Networks, CCTV, Information Technology
- Strong orientation towards development of people and teams with the focus on empowering others to succeed
- Must be motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
This international Video surveillance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.