Salary attractive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 15 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rapidly electric company is looking for a talented Sales Manager in HCMC to take a newly created role. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Analyse focus markets, prepare and propose business plan and action plan for team
- Develop sales strategies to reach out to new prospective customers and/or industries
- Manage team members to follow up plan, report project pipeline timely to management
- Follow up on sales leads by new/existing customers
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with consultants and corporate partners/ clients
- Attend site visits to determine scope of work for projects
- Negotiate tender and contract terms. Negotiate and close sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Prepare commercial proposal and coordinate with proposal team to build up technical proposal for customers
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing event
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how company product & service will meet client needs
- Degree holders from Electrical/ Automation Engineering or relevant discipline
- Prior experience in E&I, M&E project sales for industrial plants is a MUST
- Strong leadership, organisational and planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus in providing customer-oriented service
- Good working attitude with high level of professionalism, integrity and a team player
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently & is self-motivated
- Innovative and creative in creating value to customers
This international engineering company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.