SEA Sales Manager, Blow Mould for PET bottles
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + commission on sales revenue
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 19 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting SEA Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global manufacturers of machine accessories based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the expat General Director, this is a role for an experienced technical sales candidate in the beverage industry.
About the SEA Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Introducing company experience and capabilities to potential customers
- Quoting / selling on a general basis or upon customers inquiries
- Studying and verifying the engineering status of existing mould types at customer’s site and then clarify and accompany necessary steps and requirements within the course of a PET – bottle development
- Checking the delivery schedule and coordinating priorities together with the Production Manager, Customer Service during and after a project cycle
- Close cooperation with our Sales Department in headquarter including reporting on a periodical basis
- Adhering to internal and external regulations and complying with the company standards and policies
To succeed in the SEA Sales Manager job, you must have sales experience in the beverage industry.
- Bachelor’s or master degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Min. three years’ experience in the beverage industry
- Experience working with European/German companies is preferred
- Good spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Good knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology, ideally in the beverage industry
- Significant experience in team management, preferably with regard to selling
- Professional use of Microsoft Office
- Clear and reliable communication to the customer
- If possible and well desired: Experience with production and/or filling of PET bottles
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SEA Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.