Sales & Business Development Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 15 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Sales & Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the leading companies that manufacture service power sources and other equipment in the marine and energy markets based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director, this is a role for a technical sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales & Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing business opportunities and achieving sales targets. You shall develop key account management strategies for customers and work closely with the Proposal Leader and Sales Support on proposals within your territory to develop winning strategies for projects.
- Manage all aspects of customer relationships for all customers
- Review technical and commercial requirements of customer requests for proposals
- Request and coordinate feedback from company departments as necessary for proposal preparation
- Prepare bids and proposals together with proposal and sales support team
- Perform role of principle customer contact from the bid stage through finalisation of the contract award
- Solicit bids from major subcontractors as required in the proposal
- Coordinate bidding partners in the event of joint venture proposals
- Keep abreast of market forces, activity and trends through review of literature and contact with industry personnel requirements
To succeed in the Sales & Business Development Manager job, you should have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of related experience or the equivalent as a combination of education and experience with hydroelectric turbines, specifically in the area of up-grade and rehabilitation of existing Francis, Kaplan, Propeller and Pump Turbines. Sales experience within the industry is seen as an advantage.
- Good engineering understanding in renewable, LNG, hydro and power plant business
- Possess renewable infrastructure technical product portfolio knowledge
- Understanding customer and its business, sales financials and project development
- Able to understand how to influence regulation changes
- Excellent sales and contract negotiation skills
- Good communication skills preferably in English and Vietnamese
- Strong planning skills
- Team player attitude with ability to lead the sales team
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Goal oriented and get to close deal
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales & Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.