Business Manager, Beverage Packaging
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 15 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Business Manager, Beverage Packaging job has just become available at one of the leading global suppliers of injection moulding equipment and services to the plastics industry based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a strong sales candidate in machinery/ capital equipment industry.
About the Business Manager, Beverage Packaging Role:
In this role, you will maintain existing accounts and develop new accounts.
- Be the contact person for all project related items relating to your customer’s PET products
- Quote all new projects, retrofits and enhancements. Write all orders and review with GM
- Participate in customer service projects including assisting machine/system installations and start-up
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, product updates and visits to Bolton, Milton and Luxembourg
- Host customer personnel at the factories for system buy-offs and product development updates
- Respond to requests for information from your customers with a sales call. Qualify all requests to determine the level of compatibility with the specific customer requirement
- Build relationship and make regular sales calls to your customers
- Ensure customer’s equipment is running correctly. Continually audit customers systems for safety, cycle time and overall performance, benchmarking the systems against their original design specifications and today’s best technology
- Write and/or co-ordinate the writing of proposals/quotations for presentation to the customer
- File accident reports, safety concerns and safety problems
- Be the “Key Person” with considerable service capability, action all field issues, problems to engineering, service, management, and other field sales personnel
- Report on field problems to engineering, service, management, and other field sales personnel
- Report on lost orders and explanation for competitive purchases
- Prepare and maintain, market summaries, customer objectives, forecasts, strategies and activity reports
- Develop strong relationships with personnel at all levels within our PET customers’ businesses, and a thorough understanding of their business & competitors
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the PET preform and bottle, and plastic closures, manufacturing processes, and strong working knowledge of all the equipment & features available for these processes
To succeed in the Business Manager, Beverage Packaging job, you must have proven sales records of machinery/ capital equipment, and preferably in plastic industry.
- Industry knowledge
- A mechanical engineering degree/diploma preferred, with 2-3 years of sales experience in injection moulding systems
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- 3-5 years of technical exposure to injection moulding
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - verbal and written in both the local language and English
- Good understanding of the plastic injection moulding industry
- Team-oriented with ability to work well with little supervision
- Ability to travel to all customer plants
- Strong organisational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to review applications and analyse various manufacturing methods and their cost implications
- Fluent with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other computer programs
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Manager, Beverage Packaging job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.