Salary VND34,000,000 - VND52,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 20 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world-leading pharmaceutical equipment and consumables manufacturer is recruiting an Account Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this Account Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Maintain loyalty of existing customers & dealers, also acquire the new markets through the understanding of customers, business needs and consulting skills
- Develop overall strategies to approach existing and new customers in potential industries (focus in pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical segments)
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; competitor’s analysis and establish targeted market share
- Extract customer’s data to analyse customers to understand and identify customer’s segmentation
- Look for new markets and opportunities to further grow business
- Develop and implement appropriate sales & marketing activities with dealers
- Manage the sale tender process together with dealers
- Create and initiate the new projects with key customers
- Provide the excellent services in to exceed sales targets
- Act as an information channel between company and existing/potential partners
- Coordinate with both internal and external relevant parties to ensure smooth & effective cooperation
To succeed in the Account Manager job, you must have Master or Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry and sales/ business development experience of lab equipment to pharmaceutical manufacturers in Vietnam
- Master or bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, biochemistry
- Sales professional is a must
- Experience in research and development, pharmaceutical/b production
- Good communication both in English and Vietnamese with strong Influencing skill
- Able to travel for business trip both domestic (for regular monthly customer visit) and overseas (for training and business meeting)
- Analytical and good sense of commercial aspect
- Able to effectively prioritise and put plans into action
- Results-driven, self-starter, able to flexibly adjust to changes, trends and new technologies
- Strong negotiator and communicator across functions, hierarchies and geographies
- Bold and vibrant personality
This international pharmaceutical equipment and consumables manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.