Salary VND150,000,000 - VND250,000,000 per month + Attractive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 22 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting General Manager job has become available at one of the most respected international building & construction firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is the role for sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the General Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the new business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
- Formulate sales strategies/plans for budgeting purpose and implement strategies on local level
- Translate business strategies into local personnel development decisions prompt implementation of sales plans
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives with each major account and identify and propose plans for exploiting business development activities
- Produce regular sales update and forecasts and variance analysis
- Monitor and control working capital for the business
- Meet agreed targets set via optimisation of inventory, especially by managing stocks and by managing debt collection
- Manage key customer accounts and relationships effectively
- Conduct analysis of the market, customers, competition, latest trends, challenges, product developments
- Produce market intelligence and economic report
- Maintain a constant communication channel with key decision makers of the accounts and industry leaders/players
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Civil engineer is highly preferred
- General management experience
- Strong leadership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conversant in working cross-culturally
- Self driven, self disciplined, and goal-oriented
This multinational building material company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.