Regional Business Development Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND85,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 28 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An excellent Regional Business Development Manager job in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the world's leading providers of food processing systems and fresh produce preservation technologies. The objective of this role is to profitably expand sales, strengthen customer relationships, and increase the visibility of the Company within food, beverage and contract packing companies throughout the designated region.
About the Regional Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for aggressively managing and driving sales of food processing systems and fresh produce preservation technologies. You will need to identify and qualify new opportunities across Vietnam, Philippines and other designated markets, secure new business, and relationship building with existing and developing customers. In addition, strong communication, collaboration and financial skills are required as interaction with sales colleagues, technical service, product development and finance teams is vital to organisational success.
- Develop and execute Business Development and Sales plans to meet the strategic objectives of the company to include equipment and after-market sales
- Interact and negotiate with customers and prospects at the executive, manufacturing, product development, sales & marketing, and procurement levels
- Work with the Field Service and Engineering team to define the scope of customer technical solutions, and coordinate with project management
- Maintain accountability for the growth and profitability of the assigned sales territory
- Lead and implement the agreed business strategies within the established timetable
- Identify and qualify opportunities, analyse compatibility with Company market strategies, assess financial value, develop account strategies, and execute against those strategies
- Lead a collaborative approach to secure high capex opportunities by coordinating with the appropriate colleagues required to develop and deliver optimal customer solutions
- Facilitate product development relationships and initiatives both internally and externally
To succeed in the Regional Business Development Manager job, you must have sales experience of capital equipment to food & beverage industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of high value capital equipment and solution based selling to company executives
- Experience selling customer service and aftermarket programs
- Experience negotiating directly with stakeholders on values of $100,000 - $5,000,000
- Established record of developing and executing against key account strategies
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Strong organisational, communication, leadership and collaborative skills required
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English
This international machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.