National Sales Manager
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month + Competitive commission
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting National Sales Manager job has become available at one of the most respected international logistic firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to the General Director, this is the role for sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for handling the whole business in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
- Manage accounts and exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a customise solutions to meet customer requirements
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the senior management
- Background in business administration, sales or relevant field
- More than 10 years of sales experience in Express / Logistic/ Forwarding industry
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Key account or field sales manager are both applicable
This multinational logistic company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.