Business Development Director (Open for expats)
Salary Attractive benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global professional service company is recruiting a Business Development Director to join their international division based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Development Director Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
- Report directly to General Manager
- Receive directly the reporting of Business Development team
- Ensure smooth communication between sales team and all other departments; create and implement procedures as needed
- Define, with general management, a strategy of prospecting and implement it
- Propose new services and opportunities to adapt existing services
- Propose new development in accordance with strategic plan
- Participate in the creation of the annual sales and commercial expenses budgets and report results to general management
- Evaluate and report management controls (including selling price, margin levels, discount levels, payment terms, and general sales conditions) by business line, individual prospect, province, sector, team member, or any other relevant breakdown. Identify discrepancies and submit recommendations where required
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor degree or above in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration. Graduated from the famous university in the world is a priority
- Good knowledge in Asia's culture and experience in Asia market is a plus
- Good Knowledge in food industry would be an asset
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Good abilities of cooperation and team building
- Reliable, honest and tenacious
- Ability to work under pressure
This multinational service company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.