Technical Sales Leader/ Region Sales Manager, Municipal
Salary VND65,000,000 - VND85,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 01 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader within the Environmental Services is recruiting a Technical Sales Leader/ Region Sales Manager, Municipal to join their sales division based in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi.
About the Technical Sales Leader/ Region Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading the region sales plan objectives to achieve municipal market revenue and profitability targets.
- Lead and be part of the entire value chain from generating enquiry to contract closure
- Work directly with the customer and project stakeholders to develop / define the technical scope and provide the technical guidance to the commercial team at the time of generation of enquiry and opportunities
- Be involved in educating the clients and contractors during the bidding cycle
- Achieve annual sales funnel, bookings/revenue growth and project profitability targets
- Development/management of the regional sales approach to support growth
- Lead in-region technical sales and new project development process
- Be the regional technical and application engineering expert for municipal product portfolio
- Maintain strong collaboration with technical and engineering teams to confirm and finalise all design and sales proposals aspects and ensure best practices are being transferred into the region
- Work closely with consulting engineering firms, EPC firms, municipal contractors, and technical stakeholders at the customer level to educate the market on best scientific and engineering practices and position Company for success
- Serve as local liaison between external customers and other functional areas within Company throughout the design and implementation phases – ensure that technical and /or administrative matters are, from a customer perspective, seamlessly handled
- Drive market strategy and provide input to marketing and other internal customers on how to best serve the regional customer needs
To succeed in the Technical Sales Leader/ Region Sales Manager job, you must have experience in working with consulting engineering firms, EPC firms, municipal contractors, and technical stakeholders.
- BE/BSc degree or higher in a Technical/ Engineering field, preferably in Environmental, Civil or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant professional experience in water/waste water treatment industry in technical and or technical sales roles of increasing responsibility
- Minimum of 3 years' customer facing commercial experience in support of a team approach to achieving sales and business / market development objectives
- Demonstrated track record of specifying and designing treatment technology solutions for waste water treatment
- Working knowledge of waste water treatment plant processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Possess both strong self-starter and team acumen - ability to work both independently and as productive and value added member of team
- Ability to travel for up to 50% in assigned territory
This international Environmental Services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Sales Leader/ Region Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.