Business Development Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + incentive/ bonus
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 01 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
Two exciting Business Development Manager jobs have just become available at a world leading multinational engineering and electronics company based in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Business Unit Head, this is a role for candidates who are strong at new business development.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business role you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market
- Develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals in country
- Generate, follow-up and win project leads in country (cluster) and focus vertical
- Actively get involved in tender specification of large projects, drive specification of BT and convert these tenders into leads; present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with the end-user and all relevant parties
- Actively work with key influencers and end-users and act as Key Influencer Manager for defined local influencers
- Support Account Management upon request of customers in vertical specific or complex project solutions
- Provide feedback on market sizes and trends, customer/end-user needs and support collection of competitor information (portfolio as well as industries) on vertical of responsibility
- Plan and organise key influencer events; participate of required in trade shows, congress and support PR activities; be face of BT for a vertical, represent BT in relevant associations, bodies and governmental forums
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you must have proven track records in new business development preferably in Civil/ Construction, Telecommunications, IT-Hardware/ Networking industry.
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT/ Networks/ Electronics/
- At least 5 years of experience with sales or business development in IT/ Electronics/ Security industries
- Good understanding of IT/ Security Vietnam market and ability to generate to business opportunities
- Project sales experience, good network with project stakeholders (Developer, Contractor, Consultant, End-user…)
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese
- Communication skills and negotiation skills
This leading multinational engineering and electronics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.