National Sales Manager
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND130,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 06 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive National Sales Manager opportunity in a multinational FMCG company is just available.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the achievement of Distribution, Sales, and Merchandising goals nationwide
- Analyse business data and market information, benchmark sales policy and products of competitors and propose new product line ups, sales policy and promotion programs
- Monitor sales progress; give quick responses to market change
- Achieve category-level sales value, volume & distribution, objectives as may be outlined from time to time and ensure commercial hygiene compliance, forecast accuracy
- Coach and develop the Regional Sales Managers and the Sales Supervisors to improve competencies and effectiveness
- Interface effectively with functions like customer service, finance, customer marketing, consumer marketing and IT on behalf of her/his team to ensure speedy resolution of issues and the facilitating smooth flow of information/data
To be successful in this role, you must be strong at selling with the ability to build strong relationship with focused stakeholders.
- At least seven years of working experience in Sales & Trade Marketing in FMCG industry
- Should have worked in the field in different rural and urban locations to know and understand the requirements of the market and the need of the field force on the ground
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
The successful National Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.