Head of Sales & Operations
Salary VND130,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 06 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A very exciting Head of Sales & Operations opportunity from an international education service company has just become available.
About the Head of Sales & Operations Role:
In this role, you will provide effective sales plan and strategies with innovative approaches to build a sustainable business model. You will be responsible for leading the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results.
- Improve country business performance by identifying and maximising opportunities for leverage across offices of knowledge, skills and infrastructure
- Develop and monitor pipeline and revenue budgets of the country. With finance team, monitor results and initiate corrective action where required
- Develop and maintain a strong sales and service culture within the business
- Drive the ongoing development and maintenance of service and client management performance standards and benchmarks for the country
- Manage and maintain key relationships with clients, government entities e.g. Department of Immigration and Citizenship
To be successful in this role, you need to have 7+ years of proven track record in sales & operations management.
- Master or equivalent degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferable
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead a diverse multi-office based team to achieve demonstrable outcomes
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the ultimate goal of the organisation
- Experience in working in cross border teams
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.