Country Sales Manager - Food Ingredients
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month + Attractive Bonus Scheme
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 15 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A whole new company is looking for a Sales Manager based in Ho Chi Minh city. This is a very critical role which needs an expert/ senior level talent in chemical field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this essential role, you will be responsible for expanding the business in Vietnam.
- Achieve sales and profit growth and targets in accordance to agreed budget
- Develop new business and growth sales by effective leveraging our core competency
- Establish close and effective relationships to key and target customers by: visit customer on monthly, weekly basis base on the need to establish the relationship and get briefs/business
- Prepare sales budget and sales forecast of each customer
- Develop and implement customer development plan
- Update project activities through visit report, e-mail, which could be kept as reference
- Ensure good customer service through constant feedback and regular information updates
- Handle all customer's complaints at first hand, reporting and communicating back to supply chain and quality department
- Follow up and communicate with customers to get smooth complaints
- In coordination with supporting unit for smooth and efficient operation
The successful candidate must possess minimum five years' experience in food chemical and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor degree preferable in food science/ technology
- Excellent B2B sales experience in food ingredient with at least five years
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
The successful Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new office.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy building up your own team, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager role.