Strategy/Business Development Manager (Ha Noi)
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-26 consultancy 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Strategy/Business Development Manager job has just arisen at one of the most respected retail business based in Hanoi. This is a great opportunity for experienced professional who wants to lead that growth.
About the Strategy/Business Development Manager role:
In this critical role, you will support and implement business plans & strategies, identify investment opportunities and consult on aspects of running a successful retail business. You will track performance and assist with business development activities.
- Work with COO/CEO & board to develop and implement the strategy defined
- Support on set, manage and report on annual operating plan, prepare investment plans, conduct business reviews and track KPIs, implementing improvements and changes where necessary
- Gather and analyse industry trends, competition and market information
- Provide business consulting to the company to maximise sales and profit
- Define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of business performance, aggregate feedback, and explore new strategic opportunities
To succeed in this role, you need to be a business strategist with entrepreneurial mindset, drive and determination. You will also be a high-energy and resourceful self-starter with a can-do approach.
- Be willing to work and/or relocate to Ha Noi
- 5 years of experience in business development or business strategy consulting with successful track records
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills with experience solving business problems
- Strong financial skills and understanding of business issues from financial and operational perspectives
- Excellent team collaborator and good communication skills
- English proficient in both written and verbal communication
- Capable of building relationships and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to get in a rapidly growing retail business. They drive business results in a dynamic and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values of products to consumers. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to an awesome place to work.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.