National Sales Manager (Home Appliance)
Salary VND78,000,000 - VND110,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-27 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A very exciting National Sales Manager (Home Appliances) job from an international consumer company is just available. This is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
You will provide direction, guidance and judgement on business initiatives that cover sales and marketing activities to drive sales via new or existing trade partners as well as through e-commerce activities and showrooms nationwide – with a focus on all end consumer related home improvement products mainly on home appliances.
- Perform the overall day-to-day management of the channel to ensure that channel objectives are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints
- Develop new markets to reach the business goals. Empathetic to the local market needs and behaviour
- Supervise and follow competitive analysis, industry research and the assessment of industry best practices
- Invent, simplify, and scale: Identify process or organisational problems that slow down the team and the channel pivot, and use your business knowledge and problem-solving skills to put scalable solutions in place to help the team make progress
- Be a change agent: Through your position as the primary architect of digital growth at key customers, help the company pivot faster to the high-growth e-commerce channel by adopting new behaviours and business processes. Partner closely with Directors & VPs within Customer Development, Marketing, and Supply Chain to shift the organisational mindset to embrace and excel at omni-channel business management
- Grow brand loyalty and building an exceptional customer experience through social, digital and conventional marketing strategies
To be successful in this role, candidates are required to have 8+ year proven track record in sales management and sales capabilities development, preferably Home Appliance industry
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach that is innovative and strategic thinking with high level of integrity and business ethics
- Proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do.