Manager, Segment Development
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND46,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 sales 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader of Piping Systems is recruiting five Managers, Segment Development to join their sales division based in both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
About the Manager, Segment Development Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Identify & forecast sales potential for Building Technology, Water Treatment, Automation and Energy markets and be accountable for sales target
- Monitor and evaluate the development / behaviour of key players (company's customers inclusive of end customers, consultants, designers, competitors…) in Vietnam and translate into marketing strategies and tangible sales
- Proactively maintain good network with all customers by understanding their needs and proposed targeted company solutions to expand overall sales potential
- Maintain sales activity in CRM by updating customer data, planning of visits, generating of sales visits report and updating of projects status timely
- Develop new sales channels and business opportunities in assigned segment
- Work closely with operations team to address customer service issues and involve in stocks forecast
To succeed in the Manager, Segment Development job, you must have technical background and project sales experience in Building Technology, Water Treatment, Automation and Energy markets.
- At least three to five years' sales and/or technical experience with excellent knowledge in Building Technology, Water Treatment, Automation and Energy markets
- Good network with key players such as end customers, consultants, designers
- Strong communication skills (internally and externally) with team player approach
- Proficient in project management with service focus
This international Piping Systems firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Segment Development job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.