Sales Manager/ Vice Country Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 sales 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Sales Manager/ Vice Country Manager job has just become available at one of the leading filtration manufacturers based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a technical sales who is a leader in Mineral, Chemical and Environment fields.
About the Sales Manager/ Vice Country Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Continuously develop company business in the defined sales region
- Position company strategically well for long term success
- Maintain a proper sales channel mix in the responsible countries in line with our strategic long term partners
- Increase company Sales and market share in the responsible countries / region
- Develop marketing & sales plans for the region
- Actively participate in the sales and marketing activities and meetings
To succeed in the Sales Manager/ Vice Country Manager, you must have sound understanding of Filter Media and Filtration processes in Mineral, Chemical and Environment fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in steering multi-channel sales organisations in industrial and engineering products
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proven sales and business development record
- Dynamic, pro-active work style
- Good team player, self-motivated, well-organised and result-oriented
- High degree of travelling in Vietnam is required
- Technical understanding of the production processes in the Chemical, Mineral and Environment application
- Sound understanding of filter media and filtration processes
- Computer skills (MS office) & CRM
- Profound knowledge of related production processes
- Hands-on attitude
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager/ Vice Country Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.