Business Manager, Research Market, Life Science
Salary VND90,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 sales 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world-leading science and technology company is recruiting a Business Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this Business Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Business Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will effectively implement the sales programs & activities to achieve the agreed sales goals in the assigned territories.
- Achieve sales goals
- Call on nominated customers and influence key decision makers
- Follow-up outstanding debts and to assist on debt collection
- Work with sales supervisor in mapping out strategies and tactics and implement within the assigned sales territory
- Provide regular feedback on new customers, business situation, distribution trends, market trends
- Submit timely reports and update regularly customer record cards, journey plans, expense reports, etc
- Attend training courses & development programs and put the learning into practice
- Recommend/implement the marketing activities in the launch of new products and brand strategies
- Continuously build good business relationship with customers
- Communicate and co-ordinate with other departments to meet customers satisfaction
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned by Sales Supervisor
To succeed in the Business Manager job, you must have proven sales track records of lab equipment & its consumables in research & development labs of universities, institutes, etc.
- Background: University degree: Master in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Medical Technique or related majors
- Job knowledge: basic understanding on laboratory market, chemical market & territory management
- Key competencies required: Selling skills. Have good communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to do some applications in Research Laboratory. Negotiation skill. Be self-driven, results oriented/assertive, customer focus, dynamic & team work, interpersonal sensitivity
- Located in the appointed area, ready for travel across the given territories
- Background: Fair English communication (TOEIC ≥ 350). Computer skills: Word, Excel, Email, Power point
- Experience: Have good knowledge on the assigned territories, products, competitors & customers
- Competencies: Enjoy working in fast-paced and demanding environment. Hard working. Self motivated. Have initiative and good common sense. Welcome challenges
This international science and technology firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.