Salary VND57,000,000 - VND62,000,000 per month + allowances, bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 08 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader within the production of specialised products and solutions for heavy industry is recruiting a Sales Manager to join their Energy Separation division based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for initiating sales & marketing strategy and executing the sales projects of energy separation and catching all opportunities of energy separation market and ensuring that its sales target and goals are achieved.
- Follow established sales processes and guidelines to promote and sell company product and services
- Analyse and understand market insights and customers buying behaviour and make sales plans according to the business division strategy and targets
- Look for and manage leads from the market and customers, and convert them in real business opportunities in order to ensure the pipeline
- Be active in the market and focus on making visits, meetings and interactions to customers, focus on customer needs' understanding and highlighting the value of our products and services
- Run the commercial operation by managing the customer grid and proactive planning in our tools. Build and maintain a sufficient network at customers
- Develop highly profitable quotes reflecting the customer needs stressing the unique selling points and follow up, and get a hit‐rate
- Use the CRM tool and other tools in a consistent and qualitative way, to support the sales process and take decisions
- Be active mentor of the Field Sales Engineer team in the sales process
- Work proactive and structured with the sales in order to optimise the sales efficiency competition and products
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you must have engineering background and work experience in Energy, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industry.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Process Engineering or related fields
- Excellent in English (both speaking and written)
- Have 3-8 years' working experience in technical sale in energy, oil & gas, petrochemical industry
- Highly energetic, proactive, able to engage and influence, has initiative to lead, capable to push for results, problem solving aptitudes
- Knowledgeable about financial and business matters; focuses on costs, profits, markets, new business opportunities and activities which will bring the largest return
This international equipment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.