Business Development Specialist/ Manager
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 sales 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader is recruiting a Business Development Specialist/ Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Development Specialist/Manager Role:
You will be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess dynamic communication skill and ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team.
- Bachelor' degree qualified
- Possess a minimum of three to five years' successful work experience with a solid background in Consulting, Sales or Business Development background
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of sales and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.