Sales Manager Vietnam
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-08 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A rapidly expanding packaging company is looking for a talented Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to take a newly created role. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Provide market insights and perspective and together with the Regional Director implement and execute the agreed growth plans
- Promote, sell and market the filling machines and packaging solution to Vietnam dairy & beverage customers.
- Establish and develop long lasting business relationships with Vietnamese customers
- Participate in trade shows and customer events
- Make proposals and quotations to the Vietnam dairy & beverage companies
- Create and communicate clear value propositions to customers
- Analyse market potential and execute agreed customer activities
- Market the brand and products in trade magazines together with Head Quarter marketing department
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Proven track record in sales and excellent customer interface skills
- Open minded, self-driven and proactive
- Ability to work in cross functional / matrix organisation
- Knowledgeable within Vietnamese dairy & beverage sector and capable of opening doors to small and large companies
- Result oriented team player and a positive “can do” attitude
- Capable of taking own decisions and ability to work under own initiative
- Capable of working with people from different cultures
- Problem solving and an analytical mind
- Good understanding of market and customer dynamics
- Strong communication and presentation skills and professional appearance
- High moral and ethical standards
This global packaging firm is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.