Salary VND34,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 automotive 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global manufacturers of air filter systems, intake systems and thermal management components based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to an expat Regional Manager, this is a role for a technical sales who is a leader in automotive field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for presenting the Company portfolio to new and existing customers, independent aftermarket business (Automotive and Industrial) and negotiating the term of sales.
- Manage the day-to-day activities for a group of customers on a local level and ensure the implementation of the company sales strategies to achieve the established objectives in the relevant market
- Visit the new and existing customers, consult them on all market-relevant aspects of company products, and provide information on new products that could fit the customers’ business needs. Conduct the product trainings/workshops, prepare the presentations
- Ensure the maintenance of positive and long-term relationships with the key account or customers within a market segment/on a local level
- Develop the sales plans, activities, and campaigns in order to promote the Company products and meet/exceed the sales targets within the assigned country(ies)
- Participate in the development of the sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising and customer satisfaction for the specific country/region to support the Director Sales IAM
- Oversee the sales support activities such as administration, customer service, invoicing and credit and collections to ensure that the customer orders are processed paid accurately on time.
- Work in collaboration with the local logistics manager ensuring smooth logistics activities in the market
- Process the customer complaints/product returns; train distributors/dealers to achieve the sales target on a local level
- Provide price management with market price information; coordinate ideal OEM/OES/IAM market approach with the related departments (IAM, Product Management)
- Control inventory of moving/non-moving products (OEM/OES)
- Forecast customer/market trends for forward planning and oversee competitors’ activities in the specific market to ensure market transparency
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you must have at least five years’ experience in channels distributions in Industrial/ Automotive market
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering; working experience in MNC Company will be another plus
- At least five years’ experience in channels distributions in Industrial/ Automotive market; experience in following area will be a plus: Filter or Engine
- Good communication/ coordination skill
- Technical understanding of product and application of specific knowledge
- Good team worker, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, positive, energetic and dedicated
- Fluent in both written and oral English, Mandarin and other dialects
- Good at MS software
- Able to act on own initiative as well as enjoy working in a team
- Strong sense of responsibility; polite and reliable
- Target oriented; professional approach with strong commercial awareness; “can do” attitude
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.