Key Account Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 sales 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the world's leading elevator companies based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, this is a role for an experienced candidate in the building & construction - M&E industry.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Achieve assigned sales target
- Project planning: identify prospect projects and complete sales cycle
- Perform market and competitor analysis
- Build-up relations to architects and other opinion leaders
- Introduce to specifier and M&E firms
- Plan and execute sales & marketing plan
- Report market requirements and trends
- Provide tools to sales force (e.g. presentations, features/benefits)
- Support market influencers (e.g. tender texts, planning support)
- Plan and implement training courses to customers and specifiers
- Support site commissioning and after sales
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have at least five years experience in the building construction - M&E industry.
- University degree in electrical, electronic engineering or IT
- Proven record in sales/ marketing/ business development
- Experience in project management
- In-depth knowledge of local markets, channels and competitors
- Well established contacts to market driving parties, consultants and influencers
- Adequate technical knowledge, product knowledge, marketing & business knowledge of the M&E industry
- Bilingual (local language and fluent in English)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, good organisational skill, flexible, representative and must have commercial flair. Goal-oriented, independent, drive and initiative
- Understanding of target deployment and KPI steering
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.