Salary VND90,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-14fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
A very exciting Sales Manager job from an rapidly expanding beverage company that has entered Vietnam market is just available. Reporting directly to Country Manager and being responsible for new market share contribution; this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
You will provide effective sales plan and strategies with innovative approaches to drive their new business in Vietnam.
- Analyse business data and market information, benchmark sales policy and products of competitors and propose new product line ups, sales policy and promotion programs
- Monitor sales progress; give quick responses to market change
- Establish good relationships with key stake holders in order to ensure effective coordination across the business functions
- Handle both strategic and execution sales management. Coach and build sales team capability. Evaluate performance of direct reports
- Fully understand company policies, procedure & business code of conduct & make sure to implement & communicate within team
To be successful in this role, you are required to have 8+ years' proven track record in sales management. Experience in Beverages, Alcohol or Tobacco would be a plus.
- Hands-on with entrepreneur mindset and strong inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach that is innovative and strategic thinking with high level of integrity and business ethics
- Proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ms Linh Do.