Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-10sales 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
An exciting Sales & Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms in Water and Waste-water Treatment industry based in Vietnam (open to both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City). Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a business developer who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales & Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for converting the quality enquiries into orders with reasonably good margin ensuring technically compliant and commercially competitive proposal that will help the company to achieve its order booking target, enable quarter-over-quarter growth and the projected profitability (EBIDTA) over the years.
- Define, agree and achieve targets for order booking and margin
- Ensure smooth hand over and seamless continuity during execution phase
- Team building - in terms of capability and capacity
To succeed in the Sales & Marketing Manager job, you must have proven sales track records and established contacts in Water and Waste-water Treatment industry in Vietnam.
- BE/BSc degree or higher in a Technical/ Engineering field, preferably in Environmental, Civil or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant professional experience in water/waste water treatment industry in technical or technical sales roles of increasing responsibility
- Minimum of three years' customer facing commercial experience in support of a team approach to achieve sales and business / market development objectives
- Demonstrate track record of specifying and designing treatment technology solutions for waste water treatment
- Working knowledge of waste water treatment plant processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Possess both strong self-starter and team acumen - ability to work both independently and as productive and value added member of team
- Ability to travel for up to 50% in assigned territory
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales & Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.