Sales Manager (Martech)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 new-media-and-internet Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A leading marketing technology stack provider (with offices spanning across 35 countries including San Francisco, Bengaluru, Jakarta) is looking for a Sales Manager (SEA) to take on the mission to lead their commercial activities in Vietnam.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this pioneer and commercial role, you will be responsible for determining Go-To-Market strategies, driving sales channel development to fulfil sales target and ensure sustainable growth of the business
- Overall responsibility for the sales numbers from the region, aligning teams (Inside Sales, Marketing, Product) to deliver the numbers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and provide clear visibility on the pipeline to the leadership team
- Build and maintain C-Level relationships in the named Enterprise Accounts. Nurture the prospective clients on industry trends and innovative solutions for the key challenges across the ecosystem
- Evaluate key trends in the mobile marketing eco-system and identify emerging trends to shape the future of the product
- Partner with Marketing colleagues on driving cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives
To succeed in this role, you should be adept in building businesses while taking ownership to prepare and implement a robust operating plan. Considering this is an independent role, you should be comfortable working individually, proactive and determined in achieving business results.
- 3+ years of proven SaaS sales experience, including Enterprise Sales, and consistent over-achievement of quotas. MarTech experience is a plus. Prior experience in Digital Marketing/Start-up Technology companies is a plus
- Proven experience to build strong C-level relationships in the region with successful track record of planning and rolling out GTM strategies in the region
- Well versed with mobile marketing eco-system and the trends in the region
- Self-motivated, determined with good communication and resources integration ability
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills, fluent in English
This organisation is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. They drive business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values of products to consumers. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to an awesome place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.