Sales Manager HPCF Vietnam
Salary VND30,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + allowance/bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Minh Bui
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global machinery/equipment companies based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Territory Manager, this is a role for technical sales candidates who have proven track record in general industries.
About the Sales Manager Role:
You will be responsible for growing the sales of sprayer products in the assigned territory through channels of distribution and by implementation of corporate marketing programs. You must balance opportunistic sales with strategic implementation.
- Execute distribution strategy within assigned geography and market responsibilities: research and recommend the addition of distributors; continually evaluate distribution; train distributor sales personnel on applications of product; coach distributor sales personnel on selling skills; recommend termination of distributors when appropriate and manage assigned accounts (yearly business plans by account)
- Perform territory sales development activities: end user calls; market development calls; joint sales calls with distributors for training purposes; product demonstrations; distributor calls; materials supplier relationship development; follow and respond to local competitive initiatives and tactical plan development and implementation
- Implement market development programs as required: certify distribution for appropriate industry; use local marketing planner, target accounts and sales action plans
- Implement product marketing programs as required
- Identify root cause of end-user and/or distributor dissatisfaction with company and manages the application of resources for corrective action
- Maintain training/demo equipment account according to corporate requirements
- Budget management / maintain expenses within or below budget in assigned area of responsibility
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you must have mechanical, chemical engineering background and distributor sales experiences to general industries such as oil & gas, marine, construction, etc.
- Colleague graduated or above in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, or other technical field
- Minimum three years' technical and selling / marketing experience or above
- Good hands-on capabilities
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills in English
- Good in personality, self-discipline and responsible
- Willing to travel as per tasks assigned
- Familiar with MS-Offices (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) operation
- Car driving license (over a year)
This company is recognised as a market leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.