Business Development Manager (based in HCMC/ Taiwan)
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global measurement instrumentation firms based in Ho Chi Minh City or Taiwan. Reporting directly to the Chief Representative, this is a role for a technical sales candidate strong in industrial process engineering.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for Order Entry, Net Sales and Gross Profit for the countries in charge.
- Be the interface between Company and the local organisation; responsible for Order Entry, Net Sales and Gross Profit for the countries in charge
- Strong knowledge of the market, the competition and the processes at company and in local organisations (SCs, representatives)
- Understand market behaviour, local business relevant legislation and customs regulations
- Establishment of effective sales channels, considering the entire company portfolio
- Responsible person and driving force for the implementation of country specific business plans, sales strategies and creation of performance evaluation. Responsible for the follow up of agreed actions
- Follow-up of inquiries and actions, support payment collection; develop solutions to improve processes together with local employees and colleagues; intensive support of the local organisation in customer acquisition; intensive support in helping generate business opportunities (lead generation)
- Support the implementation of customer segmentation marketing and sales (Standard 206)
- Customer care, active promotion of customer loyalty measures, show that Company is the right partner
- Price negotiations (e.g. local purchase prices) for customers/reps/Company organisations, under the guidance of the HoD/Function owner, including GRP contracts; sales coordination with other Company Sales Centres (international projects, Std. 205)
- Execution of seminars for customers/reps; training for employees of local organisations in technical, commercial and market aspects
- Support of Internal Sales Engineers (ISE) in daily business and in execution of projects; support, if necessary, in logistical matters e.g. order processing and commercial topics e.g. payment conditions, contract reviews and so on
- Implementation of an efficient Reporting system according to requirements, e. g. Salesforce.com
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you must have engineering background, deep technical knowledge of Instrumentation and/ or “Trainability” in this direction, knowledge in process automation, deep intercultural understanding (Vietnamese, Taiwanese and possibly European business culture) and from five to ten years' working experience.
- CRM knowledge
- Knowledge of Taiwan market is a plus
- Communication in Mandarin is a plus
- Knowledge of process industry, Water Waste Water would be ideal
- Knowledge of instrumentation
- Previous experience in an European Multinational company
- Understand basic of Marketing
- Account Planning
- Exposed/ knowledgeable to complaint management process
This international measurement instrumentation firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.