Sales Manager (Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar)
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Sales Manager (Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar) job has just become available at one of the most respected global machinery firms based in Ho Chi Minh City/ Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director, this is a role for a technical sales candidate in food, home & personal care industry.
About the Sales Manager (Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar) role:
In this business critical role you will manage existing customers and develop new customers in Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar in order to deliver budgeted sales and margins for complete Company portfolio, with a focus on equipment sales. You will provide customers with win-win solutions which meet their needs and are in the best interests of the company, thus enabling the company to achieve its balanced score card and regional objectives.
- Prospect the food, home & personal care industry in Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar
- Generate project leads
- Collect technical information
- Communicate with Project Management team to design the most accurate technical solution and commercial proposals
- Keep regular contacts with Company plants and head office in France and Italy to collect information about equipment and solutions
- Keep regular and direct contacts with key players within the food, home & personal care industry, both at Corporate and Plant level
- Manage customer relationships and close deals
- Evaluate and deliver the yearly budget
- Report activity to Regional Sales Director
- Perform Key Account Management
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales, profitability and efficiency in your area
- Develop the business of Company blowing, filling, labelling, packaging and engineering products and services within the food, home & personal care industry in the assigned geographical area
- Present and actively promote Company entire range of equipment
- Propose and follow up the annual business plan to the Regional Sales Director
- With the support of the Regional Sales Director, act as a first point of entry for Company and supports Company as well as the internal teams from a commercial standpoint
- Perform other sales related tasks as assigned by Regional Sales Director
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar) job, you must have established networks in food, home & personal care industry.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Mechanical, Electrical, Automation or Food Engineering, project management background, MBA as a plus
- Proficient in Thai or Vietnamese & English (Italian or French would be a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products for use in a sales management environment
- Five years' experience in the Food, Home Care, Personal Care, Beverage segments in engineering or machines trading
- Willing to travel extensively within Vietnam, Cambodia Myanmar and occasionally in Europe
- A self-motivated team player with good multi-tasking, problem-solving skills and time management 50%-75% of the time travelling
This international machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.