Salary VND80,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 sales Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 80000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the most respected global heating systems firms based in Hanoi.
About the Sales Director Role:
Reporting directly to the Vietnam CEO – Country Manager, in this critical role you will be responsible for developing and implementing the commercial strategy, by region/channel/product category, accordingly to the Company’s strategy and market /channels evolution, to achieve the sales target defined.
- Develop and implement the commercial strategy in the general trade and project channels accordingly to the Company’s strategy and market evolution
- Lead the sales team to achieve the sales target in line with the company’s strategy
- Monitor and improve the commercial performance
- Develop and reinforce relationship with retail chain store
- Work closely with Marketing, After Sales, HR, Logistic, Controlling departments with a matrix oriented approach
- People management: motivate and evaluate performance of subordinates; ensure the development of their skills, knowledge and competencies to drive performance and teamwork
- Channels scope: traditional sanitary and independent consumer electronics stores, projects, and renewable
- Create strategies for analysing and improving gross margins for each product family; essential activities will involve working closely with distribution and channel leaders to build cost effective business model to achieve financial goals
- Endorse and deliver compliance with established Code of Conduct and Business Ethics Policies
- Establish Strategic opportunities to increase market share
To succeed in the Sales Director job, you must have proven sales track records and team management experience preferably in sanitary/ building materials or consumer electronics industry.
- Business degree/MBA
- At least 10 years' relevant work experience in general trade channel of sanitary industry and preferably additional experience in the Project Sales
- Solid experience in sales strategy development, business planning and distributors operation management
- Expert knowledge in sales channel development systems, procedures and standards in relation to sales and marketing in multi-channel, multi-product family environment
- Relevant experience in managing salesforce at national level
- Superior oral and written communication abilities
- Fluent English and excellent spreadsheet skills
- Travel nationwide required
This international heating systems firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.