Business Line Manager
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 sales Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Business Line Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global machinery firms based in Binh Duong. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a technical sales candidate with proven sales records and people management experience.
About the Business Line Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the profit and loss and balance sheet of your Division.
- Maximise the consolidated profitability of the company’s business by further strengthening the market position of company on stationary air compressors up to 90kW
- Organise, manage, and develop the total business within the territory
- Responsible for the profit and loss and balance sheet of the Division
- Maximise the national sales output in terms of invoiced sales turnover and profit level through: establishment of correct pricing policies; discount control and promotional activities; establish key accounts, and expand the distributors sales channel; promote optimised product mix, giving each Industrial Air products its best chance in the market; reduce and maintain outstanding debtor days to agreed levels; build a strong, effective, and efficient direct sales operation; develop and implement marketing plan through a structured territory management to cover potential growth areas for company stationary air compressors
- Plan objectives and strategies to achieve the required targets
- Lead, develop and motivate a strong sales and support team
- Explore the market for niche opportunities (OEM, Distributors, Re-sellers)
- Follow up and report business trends and competitor activity; ensure there is a solid product technical support established to sales engineers, support personnel and distributors
- Contribute to brand strategy and identify solutions to potential issues; effectively liaise with the Production Companies; provide marketing direction in order to enhance product profiles in the Vietnam market
- Maintain communication across the management and sales teams in order to progress the business; actively participate in the management team
- Carry out additional duties as may become necessary to ensure the successful operation of the company
- Undertake ad-hoc project work and perform related duties as require
To succeed in the Business Line Manager job, you must have proven sales track records and successful people management experience.
- Experience in sales & marketing, within a related industry
- Experience in motivating and managing a team
- Strong management skills; good standard of presentation skills
- Able to build strong & effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- A good knowledge of the compressors industry, and of compressors practices would be advantageous, as well as knowledge of engineering contractors or the engineered products business
- University graduate with technical and/or commercial orientation also gained through similar experience in the industry
- Has keen interest and hands-on user experience with IT systems
- Good planning & organisation skills; good command of English
- Mature, self-motivated
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and a dynamic performer with strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills; always striving at new challenges and ideas
- Must be very willing and ready to travel anywhere in Vietnam and outside Vietnam
- Must be able to manage people and create trustworthy and fair relations
This international machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Line Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.