Salary VND45,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Deputy Senior Manager job has just become available at one of the leading manufacturers of electrical equipment based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Department Manager, this is a role for a technical sales person who is a leader in commercial building and infrastructure related field.
About the Deputy Senior Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Be responsible for sales activities and annual sales budget in South region
- Lead, motivate and coach Sales team (South region) to achieve company objectives
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
- Maintain & develop strong relationships with business partners, customers
- Identify the sale opportunity, potential customers, action plan to expand sales
- Prepare sale forecasts, project pipeline, sale achieve report
- Research, evaluate and analyse all kinds of potential risks
- Other tasks and duties assigned by management
To succeed in the Deputy Senior Manager job, you must have from 10 to 15 years' working experience in commercial building and infrastructure related field (consultant, contractor, supplier).
- University graduated Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge about electrical system and products (Low/Medium voltage)
- At least 15 years' working experience in commercial building and infrastructure related field (consultant, contractor, supplier)
- Have experience in managerial role such as leading and managing a department
- Good computer skills: MS office, AutoCAD
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills and strong compliance understanding
- Proficient in English communication and writing
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy Senior Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.