Head of Sales (HCMC, Vietnam)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 sales Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A leading online lending marketplace focused on unsecured lending to SME companies in ASEAN has a job opening for a Head of Sales role. Their mission is to lead the commercial activities in Vietnam.
About the Head of Sales Role:
In this pioneer and commercial role, you will be responsible for determining Go-To-Market strategies, driving sales channel development to fulfil sales target and ensure sustainable growth of the business.
- Manage a team of sales executives, overseeing the entire sales process for a portfolio of loan products, including:
- Developing annual sales targets within assigned territory & the strategy to ensure targets are achieved
- Build and maintain strong local customer relationships while driving expansion of existing customer base
- Define and monitor KPIs, developing and executing strategic plans to achieve them
- Manage documentation and reporting of performance metrics, continuously evaluating optimal sales channels & strategy
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and senior management to design and sell loan products that are optimised for the market
- Provide recommendations for product strategy, maintaining deep understanding of customer needs & trends
To succeed in this role, you should be adept in building businesses while taking ownership to prepare and implement a robust sales plan.
- 10-20 years' experience within a major financial institution or relevant division within a large corporation with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams. Experienced in building team is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills, native Vietnamese and fluent in English
- Self-motivated, determined with good communication and resources integration ability
This organisation drives business results with strong commitment to bring the best values of products to consumers. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to an awesome place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.