Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + Allowances + Commission
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 sales Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global machinery firms based in Vietnam (open for both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi). Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a mechanical engineering background candidate with proven sales track record of machinery into plastic industry.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be accountable for conducting the sales operation of Vietnam Area.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products, and reaching the targets and goals set for the specific area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling sales figures and budgeting for customer
- Collecting customer feedback and market research for further analysis
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Availability to overnight stays away from home
- Participate to conferences, events and exhibition in the area assigned or other areas according to company requests
- Time to time can be requested to travel to overseas headquarter for training and other events
- Any other work as required by the Management team
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you must have mechanical engineering background and proven sales track record of machinery into plastic industry in Vietnam.
- Engineering degree are preferred
- Six to eight years' experience in sales
- Good Vietnamese and English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiations skills
- Good Interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Car driving license
This international machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.