Sales Manager/Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A growing health tech start-up has a job vacancy for a Sales Manager/Assistant Manager based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Sales Manager/Assistant Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a sales team (5-6 people), developing and implementing sales activities to exceed annual target.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess an entrepreneurial mindset with a hunter spirit.
- More than three years' sales experience with a demonstrated track record in B2C sector with wide network of middle income –affluent customers
- Proven ability to develop and initiate strategies for revenue and client count growth as well as expense control
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams
- Self-motivated, determined with good communication and resources integration ability
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values of products to consumers. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to an awesome place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.