Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Promotes company’s products into Vietnam market
- Exploring new clients, industries, projects and turn them into business opportunities
- Searching for and follow up inquiries, orders and sales contracts
- Cooperate effectively with cross-functional department like factory, especially with admin, project and logistics to ensure receivables and delivery of products is managed
- Establishing and maintaining good relationship with customer
- Advise management on project progress; follow up tightly the project implementation process and work on responsibility to handle all the matters incurred at the site
- Manage and grow sales team together with the move of the whole company
- Prepare monthly sales report and budgeting for annual sales
- Increase customer based on all sectors
To succeed in the Sales Manager role, you must have proven sales track records and established contacts preferably in Automotive, F&B, Logistic, Frozen Seafood and Cold Storage Industries.
- Degree on Mechanical/Automation/Civil Engineering or Economics with technical sales background; being able to read AutoCad Drawing
- Warehouse operation environment experience is advantage
- At least five-year experience on technical sales in following industries: Automotive, F&B, Logistic, Frozen Seafood and Cold Storage Industries
- Possess good interpersonal & management skills of a small group (less than 10)
- Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Be familiar with Excel, Word, Power Point Presentation
- Able to handle the legal document, contracts relating to customers
- Independent, self-starter, results-oriented and resourceful
- Excellent customer orientation, aggressive and result oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.