Manager, Segment Development – Energy
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Manager, Segment Development – Energy job has just become available at one of the most respected global engineering firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a technical sales candidate with established relationship in Energy industry
About the Manager, Segment Development – Energy Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Identify & forecast sales potential for Energy market and be accountable for sales target. Monitor and evaluate the development / behaviour of key players (Company customers inclusive of end customers, consultants, designers, competitors…) and translate into marketing strategies and tangible sales
- Proactively maintain good network with all customers by understanding their needs and proposed targeted Company solutions to expand overall sales potential
- Maintain sales activity in CRM by updating customer data, planning of visits, generating of sales visits report and updating of projects status timely
- Develop new sales channels and business opportunities in assigned segment
- Work closely with operations team to address customer service issues and involve in stocks forecast
To succeed in the Manager, Segment Development – Energy job, you must have engineering background and established relationship in Energy industry (Power Plant, O&G, Petrochemical, etc.)
- At least two years of sales and/or technical experience with excellent knowledge in Energy industry
- Good network with key player in Energy
- Strong communication skills (internally and externally) with team player approach
- Proficient in project management with service focus
This international engineering firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Segment Development – Energy job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.