Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC is looking for a Specification Manager in HCMC. In this job, you will manage the spec team to achieve the group's target.
About Specification Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales-related activities to your team.
- Develop and Maintain the existing relationship with current Design Consultants, Contractors, Developers
- Build up the solid relationship and ensure the visit frequency to provide solution information, consultancy, quotation, budget
- Personal approach and lead the team proactively to search for targeted project that potentially selling the company's solutions
- List and prioritise the resource to take care effectively the key accounts to provide the superior services as well as closing the sale to grow the team
- Make sure all of the activities of sales team will be complied with internal control of the group
- Know well how to motivate/ coach the team to work efficiency to achieve target
- Have good follow up skill to push the team to work efficiency by using CRM tool to track performance of the team as well as follow up with other function like distribution sales, project sales and factory
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, well-manage subordinates within internal matrix.
- At least five years' experiences in building materials industry
- Extended network with Design Consultants, Contractors, Developers
- Good at communication as well as presentation skill, good ability of training team, train the trainer
- Self-driven, self-disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Good in speaking and writing English
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Specification Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.