Sales Application Engineer/ Country Rep.
Salary VND90,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Application Engineer/ Country Rep. job has just become available at one of the most respected global Wireless Testing Equipment firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director, this is a role for a technical sales professional with proven track records in this field.
About the Sales Application Engineer/ Country Rep. Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for all sales & services activities of the assigned areas.
- Provide technical expertise through pre-sales presentation, product demonstration, installation, and after service of company products. Travel to the customer sites, as needed, and coordinate AE/Service resources to resolve customer requirements
- Provide frontline, system-level technical support to customers during all phases of customer’s product development and manufacturing
- Develop long term relationships with our customers through timely, regular visits. Identify & assist sales staff to follow up the business opportunity
- Field customer project management and periodically report status
- Collect customer project, customer feedback, market, and competitor’s information in order to secure competitiveness
To succeed in the Sales Application Engineer/ Country Rep. job, you must have test and measurement sales experience in the wireless telecom industry
- BSEE required, MSEE preferred
- Three to five years' test and measurement experience in the wireless telecom industry
- Applicants should have prior FAE or AE experience and be highly motivated to assist sales on business. Technical sales experience in the industrial sector a plus
- Ambition and desire to succeed
- Experience developing or use automated RF/Wireless test systems
- Knowledge of the RF PHY requirements for the wireless communications standards such as: 802.11abgn WLAN, 802.15 Bluetooth 2.x, 3.x
- Good troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective presentation, written, and verbal communication skill
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations (SEA)
- Fluent in English. Mandarin/Vietnamese plus
This international Wireless Testing Equipment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Application Engineer/ Country Rep. job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.