Senior Sales Manager
Salary + Performance bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Sales Manager job has become available at one of the most respected international machinery firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is the role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Sales Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Build creative sales strategy that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for new business unites and sales channels
- Build and further develop customer network in Vietnam
- Motivate Sales Team, manage sales pipeline, budget and forecast monthly sales, cost centre reporting
- Conduct research and performing analyses on the performance of the sales department ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to senior management
- Key Account Management of multinational and Key Customers
- Represent the business beyond the sales department: trade shows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events
- Have vision and plan for future the Sales Organisation based on volumes
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business: knowledge of consumer, competitor, and market trends
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Train and coach sales team members, set target and evaluate their performance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Engineering background is a plus
- Team management experiences (over 10 years)
- Strong communication and English
- Understanding the production and having good networks with end users (especially in Milling Solutions, Grain Quality & Supply, Value Nutrition and Consumer Foods.)
This global machinery manufacturer is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.