Channel Sales Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + + Performance bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Channel Sales Manager job has become available at one of the most respected international machinery firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, this is the role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Channel Sales Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the new business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead in providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
- Build and further develop channel partners and re seller network in Vietnam
- Develop new markets opportunities, distribution channels and re seller network and improve overall performance in sales, marketing and customer service in the territory
- Work with channel partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Stay current with latest developments in market and competitor's activities
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to channel partners and re-sellers
- Address channel partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Develop positive working relationship with channel partners and re sellers to build the business
- Develop process improvements to optimise channel management activities
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is conversant in working cross-culturally.
- University graduated in engineering preferred
- At least five years' channel sales experience
- Self driven, self disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Willing to travel frequently
This multinational machinery company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Channel Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.