Salary VND100,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month + + Attractive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world - leading building & construction company is recruiting a Country Sales Director in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this Country Sales Director job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Country Sales Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in sales team's continued development and success.
- Plan and develop sales and marketing activities in line with the company strategy and policy in order to expand the market coverage, build the company image and achieve the agreed company sales targets
- Direct and control all selling activities and sales and marketing strategies to achieve company sales targets and increase company’s profitability and growth
- Accountable for final clarification of detailed information to clients before signing the contract (scope of work/activities, final product, terms of payment, etc) in order to ensure that every project is effectively operated as planned
- Coach and provide necessary training and development for all subordinates to increase their capabilities, productivity, creativity and motivation that will support both current functional goals and long term business growth
- Keep abreast of the market and industry situation and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet market changes and client's requirements
- To succeed in this role you must have established experience & relationship in building construction industry and proven track records of sales and team management experience
To succeed in the role, you must possess minimum two years' experience in managing the sales department.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing or commercial MBA (preferred)
- Customer management
- Sales skills (communication, negotiation, contractual...)
- E&E product knowledge, computer and financial skill
- Good spoken and written English
- MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint, SAP experience as advantage but not necessary
- Pleasing personality
- Result driven
- Able to work with very demanding clients
This leading professional building construction firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a more than hundred years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.