Partnership Manager (E-commerce & Online)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Partnership Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Partnership Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Digital, you are responsible for growing the e-Commerce business via strategic partnerships. You are energetic, entrepreneurial, highly result oriented, digital business savvy, fact based and great in communication.
As the partnership manager you are the primary customer interface and escalation point with the eRetailer. You have full responsibility for developing and executing the account plan and ensuring account KPI’s are met and continually improved upon. You will work closely and collaborate with other internal department to ensure best-in class end-to-end execution.
- Strategic account planning that drives e-Commerce business growth, delivers cost savings and improves consumer experience
- Apply best practices on content and promotion management to drive sales on marketplace/eRetail sites
- Drive strategic partnerships in online ecosystem
- Regularly share best practices and industry developments with regional and local digital teams
- Drive P&L accountability within e-Commerce teams, assisting with unit-economic analysis and path to profitability analysis
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferable in business/marketing
- At least five years' experience of working in Digital or retail e-commerce business, incl P&L responsibility. Experience in e-commerce, digital strategy and partnership development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, commercial and client-facing abilities
- Collaborative, team-oriented spirit with a history of success developing strategic relationships and leading cross-functional projects
- Fluent English, both writing and speaking
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.