Business Development Manager (Hardlines)
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND55,000,000 per month + + Sales Bonus + Other Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Business Development Manager in HCMC. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales-related activities.
- Manage the BD team staff that can implement sales process and daily operation effectively
- Cooperate closely with the internal departments concerned for engineering, Lab., finance controlling, administration and customer service for better services
- Explore the client database and maintain the good relationship with key accounts
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to ensure that the marketing objective meet the Greater China Region
- Analyse the market trend and clients feedback in order to formulate the business plan to get the increasing on revenue
- Monitor competition from new competitors (their strengths, weaknesses)
- Handle customer's enquiries on test procedures, progress, results, and charges
- Coordinate with internal department to handle client’s inquiry and complains
- Set up the training plan for team member and execute it according
- Follow the internal quality system of China
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, well-manage subordinates within internal matrix.
- Bachelor Degree, prefer in commercial or engineering field
- At least five years working experience in B2B service industry, three years management experience is a plus
- Good selling and presentation skills as well as communication and organisation
- Good sense of information collecting; make sales plan and implement
- Possess good knowledge of sales, E/E testing criteria, the industry as well as the company's product & service
- Strong leadership and extensive management skills
- Good working, self-initiative, aggressive
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.