General Manager Vietnam
Salary VND200,000,000 - VND400,000,000 per month + Attractive benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 200000000 400000000 400000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting General Manager job has become available at one of the most respected international pharmaceutical firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to the President, this is the role for sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the General Manager role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the new business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
- Responsible of building up the Vietnam business, as per our defined strategy
- Taking full responsibility for P&L, cash and legal representation – directly managing above-mentioned functions and coordinate commercial operations
- Direct and control the work and resources and ensure the recruitment and retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives
- Develop market position in Vietnam and create opportunities for growth
- Constantly analyse the competitive landscape across multiple therapeutic areas (OTC & RX) and scout for opportunities
- Prepare annual budget and business plans, and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the Company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible
- Represent the Company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company
- Empower, challenge, develop and guide the Vietnam team
- Ensure business development plans and procedures are in place to meet budget
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least ten years management experience and three to five years' experience in a corporate life sciences environment with Budget/P&L responsibility
- Ideal skill sets include the understanding of the country's health care market, a culturally open-minded disposition, agility, integrity, strong leadership, the ability to build relationships and strong English communication skills
- Experience in managing relationships and being the interfacing to industry partners as an articulate communicator with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English, written and spoken
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Entrepreneurial, solution oriented mind-set
- Reliable and flexible
This multinational pharmaceutical company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.