Head of sales
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + Competitive benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding logistic company is looking for talented Head of Sales in HCMC to take a newly created role. In this job, you will work with the team and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Head of Sales Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Research and define for the local country based on the product specifics supplied by the regional business team
- Define market expectation and areas of opportunity for the company business modelling
- Lead a team of both direct and indirect reports that is focused on developing and maintaining a business capable of achieving operational, financial, and service expectations
- Accountable for communication, interviewing and hiring, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and solving problems to ensure high performance results
- Responsible for coordination, evaluation, and continuous improvement of the department/team, high performance team approach and creating a positive climate where people want to do their best
- Mentor and develop direct staff, including providing consistent, actionable feedback
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- 10 years' experience in Sales and /or operations, preferably in the logistics industry preferably express logistics. A progressive and proven track record of success
- Prior experience in building and leading a sales B2B teams
- Experience of logistics operations a plus point
- Excellent verbal and communication skills. Able to produce and deliver quality presentations on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and adaptable in an ambiguous and new space
This international logistic firm is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.