Business Development Manager (Hanoi)
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND55,000,000 per month + + Sales Bonus + Other Allowances
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 29 November 20192019-12-03 2020-01-28 building-and-construction Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 45000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just arisen in a global firm in Hanoi. In this role, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target for Hanoi market.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in the North of Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales-related activities.
- Identify suitable customers for residential and commercial/hospitality projects in the market. Build close business relationship with key customers and persons in charge at targeted developers, designers, decision makers, sales agents and architects
- Update product information / brochures to the target customers / interior design firms etc., establish regular contact and presentation
- Specify products for projects in Vietnam and closely follow up progress from initial specification to delivery (complete process)
- Work closely with local distributor(s) throughout the project specification stage
- Prepare annual call plan to target the different segments, including hospitality groups, developers, sales agents, architects & interior designers
- Regular update of local activities and market / competitors news, as well as updates on real estate market in Hanoi / Northern Vietnam
- Prepare regular report to update project status and / or other necessary report as required.
- Support existing distributors and suggest and develop additional distributors if and when required
- Support and further develop retail/showroom business
- Provide assistance in marketing support
- Work closely and coordinate activities with HCMC office
- Ad-hoc sales related tasks as required or events.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, well-coordinated within internal matrix.
- At least five years' experience in the same / similar industry and work directly with developers
- Extended network within Building & Construction industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, self-disciplined, and goal-oriented
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.