Business Development Manager - Softlines & Footwear (Hanoi)
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month + + Sales Bonus + Other Allowances
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Business Development Manager in Hanoi. In this job, you will manage a team and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales-related activities to your team in the North.
- Manage the BD team staff that can implement sales process and daily operation effectively
- Cooperate closely with the internal departments concerned for engineering, Lab., finance controlling, administration and customer service for better services
- Explore the client database and maintain the good relationship with key accounts
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to ensure that the marketing objective meet the Greater China Region
- Analyse the market trend and clients feedback in order to formulate the business plan to get the increasing on revenue
- Monitor competition from new competitors (their strengths, weaknesses)
- Handle customer's enquiries on test procedures, progress, results, and charges
- Coordinate with internal department to handle client’s inquiry and complains
- Set up the training plan for team member and execute it accordingly
- Follow the internal quality system of China
- Report Directly to GM
To succeed in this role, you must have good selling and presentation skills as well as communication and organization abilities.
- Bachelor Degree, prefer in commercial or engineering field
- At least five years working experience in B2B service industry, three years management experience is a plus
- Good sense of information collecting; make sales plan and implement
- Possess good knowledge of sales, garment testing the industry as well as the company's product & service
- Strong leadership and extensive management skills
- Good working, self-initiative, aggressive
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.